Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

I know of an agent that left NAA last year who has a client that recently received a phone call from another NAA agent saying that their policy was going to lapse. The agent that originally was agent of record wrote a final expense policy on that client 2 years ago. So this agent calls trying to scare the client into an appointment (not to mention also attempting to harvest the previous agent's book). Typical.

MIM :GEEK: :idea:

I know this is resurrecting a dead horse but have any of you guys heard of something called a "speed lead" ? Man, those guys never seem to run out of ideas.

MIM

Be careful with that link above. My security software stopped me from opening-- said it had a high probability of containing malicious elements.

Be careful with that link above. My security software stopped me from opening-- said it had a high probability of containing malicious elements.

You anti NAA folks will love this. It seems that the savior of the downtrodden Andy Albright has pissed off most of his top ten line up and they quit with many more to follow.

Oooohh, really ? Sorry, disregard it then. I'm sure if you google speed lead and naa it'll pop up on their naa tv. I just simply copied and pasted the url in the address bar so I don't know why it would come back malicious. But I guess better safe than sorry. Thanks for the heads up.

----------

Wow. How did you find out about this ? I wonder how he'll keep the company afloat if everybody is bailing out.

You anti NAA folks will love this. It seems that the savior of the downtrodden Andy Albright has pissed off most of his top ten line up and they quit with many more to follow.

Oooohh, really ? Sorry, disregard it then. I'm sure if you google speed lead and naa it'll pop up on their naa tv. I just simply copied and pasted the url in the address bar so I don't know why it would come back malicious. But I guess better safe than sorry. Thanks for the heads up.

I think he was being funny about the "malicious" intent...you know the NAA BS?

Ah ok. Got it. lol... Makes sense now. Know the NAA BS ? Buddy, I swam in it. Fortunately for me I made it to safety before drowning in the NAA doo doo. I hope the others will see the light before it's too late. It's hard to believe with all their top producers they'd still want to stay. But I guess if you tell a lie long enough people will believe it.

I know a guy who was their number one producer at one point. AA took him up in a private jet with a "marriage counselor" to try and brain wash him into leaving his fiancé. It didn't take and he eventually left. Good for him.

I think he was being funny about the "malicious" intent...you know the NAA BS?

Back