Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

We get 2% renewals. It's not even enough to talk about because 25% of the people cancel the policy within a year.

dvd493 said:
We get 2% renewals. It's not even enough to talk about because 25% of the people cancel the policy within a year.

so that tells you how good a job your doing and how the NAA system works....how about the 2 yr %..........

I don't know. I assume it is 2% on renewals as long as they keep it but that is such a small number its only 2.00 a month per sale. Not significant enough to care about it.

NAA is killing me.....hahahaha....just received this in the mail...although I closed on this house over 3 years ago and I didn't think that NAA went after mortgages over $300,000.....and what is with (a division of SUPERIOR PERFORMERS, INC.) .....DO I STILL GET THE NON~MED IF I AM IN OVER 3 YEARS ON MY MORTGAGE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

naaletter.jpg

What you need to do is fill out the card, mail it away, then video the presentation with the rep comes over and throw it up on Youtube for us. You can't buy that kind of entertainment.

john_petrowski said:
What you need to do is fill out the card, mail it away, then video the presentation with the rep comes over and throw it up on Youtube for us. You can't buy that kind of entertainment.

well I think Jack went here to run his own rates.....I can always take the envelope and tape it to a brick wrapped in brown paper and mail it back ....

http://www.covenantcoverage.com/mpQuote.php

NAA

I have been with the NAA for about two months now. Was trained by Knights of Columbus and was with them for two years. Been reading a lot of post re:NAA and felt I had to respond. Yes it's true that NAA wants you to sell Non-med, I was trained by the Knights to sell fully underwritten and this is most of what I have written.I haven't had any of these apps returned yet. I've made about 6,000 in commissions which, buy the way have all been paid-up front. Yes there are draw backs to NAA as far as renewals and product training go but I have found them invaluable as far as providing leads. Are they free? No. Do I have to make a lot of dials? Yes My lead cost to commissions? approx 10% Only problem is not enough A leads. I only have been running 2-3 leads per week. Anyone that has advice on creating more leads let me know.

The NAA has not caused me to sell without a conscience and has kept me from getting out of the insurance Biz.

Back