Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

dvd493,

No anger. No need to be so defensive.

People far more experienced than you are just trying to help you. We've already made the mistakes. Why wouldn't you want to learn from them as opposed to repeating them?

100 million in 4 years? How many of those 4 million did you put in YOUR pocket?

Back to the original topic.

Who went there?
They said you will learn the following things at the conferance:

1) How to go from making 37,350 per year to 412,000 per year in the next 12 months.
2) How to make 7 appointments from 10 leads.
3) How to book 17 appointments in 1 hour.
4) How to reduce your overhead by 42%.
5) How to hire an administrative assistant for FREE.
6) How to recruit 3 sub agents in the next 10 days.
7) How to gain appreciation from your client and net 11 referrals at every appointment.

I'd like to hear what they said on how those things are done. Is anyone willing to talk about it please?

moonlightandmargaritas,

There are a lot of NAA people who read this forum. Many of them didn't go to the conferance so it would be helpful to all of us if someone who did could enlighten us.

dvd493 said:
sman & somarco,

I understand NAA top dogs get paid more. Can you name anyone on top who doesn't.

That's not the point. The issue here is whether or not NAA is a great company. I say they aren't. You say they are. More power to you.

There are a lot of NAA agents who make good money so your just wrong there.

Again, it's "you're" not your. "Good" money is a relative term.

Everyone pays for leads either directly or indirectly so what. It's the cost of doing business.

Well, I personally consider referrals a low cost way to get leads. From time to time, I'll try other ways, but when I work it right, the referrals keep me busy.

I don't understand your anger. It seems a little misplaced.

What anger are you talking about? I'm not angry. Just because someone disagrees with your assessment doesn't mean they are angry. I don;t know how long you've been in the business, but I've got 17 years. The last 9 as an independent. So I've seen a few things that maybe a lesser experienced agent hasn't.

Going to 100 million in 4 years does mean there doing something right.

Man, when are you going to get it? It's THEY'RE, not there. And you're correct, they are doing something right. Providing leads that the agent pays for and giving sub-par commissions which makes them very profitable. The hardest part about this business is getting in front of a qualified prospect. If you need to purchase leads to do that, there is absolutley nothing wrong with it. But again, that doesn't make NAA a great company.

You work on a tier system. Sure, your at 100% but those over you are at a higher contract rate.

How many times do I have to do this? It's YOU"RE not your. How do you know what system I work on? When you go through a traditional IMO, you get the street level commission. The only override is the IMO. The only way MLM's work is by cutting the commissions for the newbie's. There is no other way to pay 4, 5, 6 or however many levels NAA pays.

So classifying NAA as an MLM is just rediculous.

Rediculous? DVD, you see that button just to the right of the box on the screen where your words go when you reply to a message? It says Spellcheck. You might want to give it a try. It's ridiculous.

By your definition, your working in an MLM company also.

I think I've heard that 1,000 times from MLM people.

Lets get back to the issue. Did any of you attend the conferance and if so, can you tell all of us what you learned?

Dude, it's CONFERENCE. Too funny. I hope you don't send letters to your clients.

dvd493,

Look, organizations like this prey on the inexperienced like you.

If you want to believe they care about whether you get rich or not, you're either naive, dumb or both.

While they get rich, you and your bretheren keep sending them money, all the while starving to death.

Good luck. As P.T. Barnum said, there's a sucker born every minute.

You guy are great. This is real productive. Thanks for the spellcheck but, you must not have read my previous posts about using the spellchecker on top if this box.

Back