Is Assurant an Option on HC.gov Any Longer?

Oh that explains it. I'm using a 40" tv as my monitor-its abut 3 feet from my face so I can see the whole thread clearly "Is Assurant an option on HC.gov Any Longer? You must be talking about Yagents for asking his question to begin with. He's not new, he's got over 7000 posts and been a member for almost 5 years.

Oh that explains it. I'm using a 40" tv as my monitor-its abut 3 feet from my face so I can see the whole thread clearly "Is Assurant an option on HC.gov Any Longer? You must be talking about Yagents for asking his question to begin with. He's not new, he's got over 7000 posts and been a member for almost 5 years.

Nope. Talking about this part of your earlier post,

"From what I understand, Assurant is getting out of the health Insurance business."

That's what has been discussed here on multiple threads. Yagents was asking about Assurant not currently being offered. I haven't received any communication from Assurant that they are no longer accepting applications so one would think a person could still enroll if they wanted to. Especially a current member adding a dependent.

back to my original post. I had current assurant client get s.e.p. with Medicaid denial of kids. Assurant wasn't an option to select Going per hc.gov rep.

Anyone else have this happen with SEP?

See the attached letter from Assurant:

Attachments

• Assurant Letter-Closing Plans.pdf
    518.4 KB · Views: 6
Back