Is CSG Always Accurate?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
I am trying to quote 78 year old woman in TX zip 76053

The strange thing is Equitable For plan G shows $152.50 and Plan N shows $173.25 both ultimate. I checked 3x thought maybe that was level 2 but it is not

Could the plan N be higher than plan G?

I am trying to quote 78 year old woman in TX zip 76053

The strange thing is Equitable For plan G shows $152.50 and Plan N shows $173.25 both ultimate. I checked 3x thought maybe that was level 2 but it is not

Could the plan N be higher than plan G?

I'm getting the same thing.

I think it's a mistake. I just checked the paper rates and CSG for Illinois and G is higher than N on both.

I think it's a mistake. I just checked the paper rates and CSG for Illinois and G is higher than N on both.

This is the first time I have seen this, I quote ILL a lot I have never seen this in ILL or any state beside TX today

Not sure on your exact example Vic but we've had a few different issues with incorrect rates on CSG that I had to email them about. Very few though, under 5 out of thousands of quotes so extremely good, but not 100%.

Did you run the rates on Equitable's site and see what they have? Since they use CSG I presume they are the same as what you are getting from CSG.

To address your original question, I have seen a few times where CSG was not accurate.

This is the first time I have seen this, I quote ILL a lot I have never seen this in ILL or any state beside TX today

Maybe I said that wrong. I'm getting the same rates you are for Texas.

I checked the paper rates and CSG for Illinois and they matched. Plan G is More than Plan N in Illinois...as it should be.

I'd call CSG tomorrow and let them know about the mistake.

Did you run the rates on Equitable's site and see what they have? Since they use CSG I presume they are the same as what you are getting from CSG.

To address your original question, I have seen a few times where CSG was not accurate.

So glad this happened, TX is a state I only started marketing this year and I have not had need to sell Equitable yet.Only Now I had been checking rates for a hard case.

Since you mentioned I went to site to quote and Tx is not listed as a state I have with them, Better now then later. Glad they are also super quick with adding states as well

What is it about IL? A well known forum sponsors site has had incorrect Aetna rates for about 3-4 weeks now. In fairness he isn't charging for this data like CSG is, but still.

What is it about IL? A well known forum sponsors site has had incorrect Aetna rates for about 3-4 weeks now. In fairness he isn't charging for this data like CSG is, but still.

It's probably got something to do with all the crooked Governors we've had. Looks like the last one won't go to prison, so 4 out of the last 8. We had 2 in at the same time, but one got out a couple of years ago.:embarrassed:

Yep, if you're going to offer it free it still should be accurate.

Back