Is EZLynx affordable for new start up brokerage?

First of all, I would agree with the members who stated that you shouldn't wait to purchase a system. If you have 1 or 100000 clients the fact remains that you still need to write business, download transactions (as opposed to manually entering them), document conversations, emails (E&O) etc. The prices that have been mentioned do not include start-up costs, length of contracts, and a bunch of other issues. I run a very small L&H agency and I use QuikFuzion - it is designed for the P&C market but it works fine for my needs (no download in L&H). I pay $69 for 1 user and was not charged any start-up fees. I don't know what the charge is today - but they always had start-up agency pricing. Just an FYI - I did some consulting work with QuikFuzion years ago (before I opened my agency).

Hey there yeah, I actually found out EZLynx you can get through a cluster for about $115 up to 5 users if you go with the cluster of course, I am not sure if once you are appointed directly with the companies, will they continue to give you same price though? I will have to ask on that one. But I also guess you can always change it in the future :) well I wish you all the success to come!

Hey there yeah, I actually found out EZLynx you can get through a cluster for about $115 up to 5 users if you go with the cluster of course, I am not sure if once you are appointed directly with the companies, will they continue to give you same price though? I will have to ask on that one. But I also guess you can always change it in the future :) well I wish you all the success to come!
what is the name of the cluster?

Any cluster I presume. I was quoted $125/mo for EZlinks through a cluster/group.

That's a great deal then. I work with a aggregator but they use Epic, so I pay $317/mth for EZ.

Still, you 100% need to start with a AMS from the beginning. When you get busier, you will not [usually] take the time to look, you'll just get mad at the amount of work and little free time you have. Set your procedures early and take advantage of all that the software can do. It will make streamline your processes and make management of data more consistent.

I've been on EZ for 2.5 years and believe it's one of the best systems out there currently. That's not to say that it doesn't have it's drawbacks, but most can be worked through.

Other options that I think are decent include NowCerts and Hawksoft.

Get things set up right early so you are prepared for growth.

My agency is with PGI. We use EZLYNX. My book is 50% commercial and 50% personal. I’ve been very pleased with the system. Most of them are what you make of them.

Back