Is it ok to hire the agent for selling my house ?

Hello. I own a house in California and just bought my first investment property in the midwest. I'm thinking of selling my house in California to move to the east coast and invest there with the money I make on that house. If I sell the house, should I hire an agent and go through the usual process, or sell it myself and save the 50K that I will pay for the agent commission? Should I even consider passing my real estate license since it will only be in 8 to 10 months from now?
Why would you need a license. If you are capable of selling the house just list it on Trulia and stick a sign in the yard. Have an open house every other week and hire an attorney to handle the legal work and closing.

I’ve sold my three houses. It’s not hard for salespeople. I would not advise a layperson that has never sold anything to do it.

Why would you need a license. If you are capable of selling the house just list it on Trulia and stick a sign in the yard. Have an open house every other week and hire an attorney to handle the legal work and closing.

I’ve sell my house fast Las Vegas. It’s not hard for salespeople. I would not advise a layperson that has never sold anything to do it.
thank you so much for your suggestion

Back