Is It Possible to Write 3-5 Med Sups a Week Year Round Doing T-65 Mailers?

I get 50% appts from leads, if the card has no phone number we look it up, google is your friend and people finders. But my wife sets my appts so that may have a more positive outcome, but I am in primarily FE, you would think medsupp appts will be a higher ratio of leads to appts. Ill soon find out.

Are you counting door knocks as well ?

I don't see it getting done without doorknocks, and not in states like CA.

It doesn't matter what state, if you can't write 3 to 5 med supps per weak you can't make a living and your not working full time. My lord man.

Senior citizens of the country are always respected and it is an important factor to secure them financially Heart Patients are taken as high risk client to the insurer. In this modern life style people are doing physical work rarely as a result heart disease rate increasing incredibly
When somebody look for a life insurance with per existing conditions it is comparatively tough to find one with a reasonable premium. This happens because companies took these cases as a very high risk issue to cover.
Life Insurance Guideline - Guideline for Life Insurance

What the................

3-5 a week is definitely doable. It can be a snowball rolling slowly downhill if you work a local market. Initial apps lead to referrals, younger spouses of clients who are turning 65, connections with the financial planners, lawyers, and doctors of clients, If done well 3 or so apps a week from DM can become less than half your new business.

One thing to be careful of if you do MA as well as med supp, (which is a great way to reach app per week goals if you can deal with the regs): looking up a phone number from a BRC with the number not included is an unsolicited contact violation.

I don't know why anyone jumping in would want to focus on T65s. Why not the 67+ market? They haven't heard from their agent or call center that sold them the initial supp and now they've had a few price increases. Seems like that would be easier...

I don't know why anyone jumping in would want to focus on T65s. Why not the 67+ market? They haven't heard from their agent or call center that sold them the initial supp and now they've had a few price increases. Seems like that would be easier...

It would be easier for sure, but it depends on your local market. If you have a extremely high MA penetration rate, then Med Supps become somewhat hard to find.

That's especially true in these areas when you factor in the Medicaid people & folks with retiree health care.

Telemarketing the aged-in group and 67+ DM pieces will often keep putting you F2F in front of MA policy holders in these markets. At that point you're looking for other items in your kit to offer them if you're going to survive.

It would be easier for sure, but it depends on your local market. If you have a extremely high MA penetration rate, then Med Supps become somewhat hard to find.

That's especially true in these areas when you factor in the Medicaid people & folks with retiree health care.

Telemarketing the aged-in group and 67+ DM pieces will often keep putting you F2F in front of MA policy holders in these markets. At that point you're looking for other items in your kit to offer them if you're going to survive.

Its 2014...

Use a phone to sell with and find a good target market.

As for which one is better t65 or 67+?

...depends on your ability to motivate people with your message.

Are you counting door knocks as well ?

I don't see it getting done without doorknocks, and not in states like CA.

I dont door knock. Sucks for you to be in Commiefornia.

----------

Isnt that why we have all this nifty internet and interweb tools for? To find the low MA penetration rates? Thats my plan. I dont mind driving a little for an app, I almost forgot....you medsupp guys are all spoiled as hades, never having to drive to far:D

Depending on where you are at in Ca you just need to drive to hit the MS areas. I am just above Sacramento and I used to drive to Mariposa 3 days a week. It's a 3+ hour drive. Redding and Paradise are the opposite direction, went there too. Point is this, most agents won't drive or go where they need to go to get the results they want.

Take agentguy5 he works several states and he drives or fly's to get to the area he is working and, he out produces everyone.

Depending on where you are at in Ca you just need to drive to hit the MS areas. I am just above Sacramento and I used to drive to Mariposa 3 days a week. It's a 3+ hour drive. Redding and Paradise are the opposite direction, went there too. Point is this, most agents won't drive or go where they need to go to get the results they want.

Take agentguy5 he works several states and he drives or fly's to get to the area he is working and, he out produces everyone.

That is so true about people not being willing to drive. People bitch and moan about leads in certain areas or that a certain area is tough. Then go to a different area.

Back