Is It Possible to Write 3-5 Med Sups a Week Year Round Doing T-65 Mailers?

That is so true about people not being willing to drive. People bitch and moan about leads in certain areas or that a certain area is tough. Then go to a different area.

I've been trying to convince you of that for years. Glad to see you finally agree.

Now go sell something.

Rick

I've been trying to convince you of that for years. Glad to see you finally agree.

Now go sell something.

Rick

I was thinking about our conversation a couple years ago when I was saying that I would not drive for under $1,000 and you showed me the error of my ways.

I have a phone appointment in the morning.

Its 2014...

Use a phone to sell with and find a good target market.

As for which one is better t65 or 67+?

...depends on your ability to motivate people with your message.
With the 18% average inaccurate data I've experienced from buying and door-knocking lists, there's no way I would trust a list vendor who claims to have 100% scrubbed data! Unless they can guarantee to pay my $10,000+ fines!

With the 18% average inaccurate data I've experienced from buying and door-knocking lists, there's no way I would trust a list vendor who claims to have 100% scrubbed data! Unless they can guarantee to pay my $10,000+ fines!

I'd beware of one's claiming they scrub for cell phones also...

No one offers that, do they?

We carve out most of the cell phones on ListShack.com | Unlimited Sales Leads. Unlike with the DNC, there isn't a great formalized process for doing it. We did find the initial method we were using to do it was letting some stuff through so we changed vendors on the block identifier and I believe that resolved it, but we pulled the cell phones off the advertising. There are two other reasons why I did that. The first is that the courts have ruled that you can't rely on your list vendor for compliance, so even if we nailed it and did a great job removing all the cell phones, if something did happen the courts would disregard the argument of "my list broker did it for me" so we wouldn't want to give folks the false impression that they could rely on that. The second reason is that unlike with the DNC having a 30 day window, the cell phone scrubs only have a 15 day window which means realistically we should be doing them every week. I have it run about once a month which means most of the cell phones are going to be out, but you'd still potentially have some numbers porting through that would been the lists. I know some of them would be cell phones because every time we run another scrub we carve some out.

Back