Is it worth it?

Well, if he doesn't like to read, he can just watch . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank's for the info,I don't mind reading I just want to read things that are good and helpful, there is so many book's out there and some seem like the person never tried what the say in the book I want things that work.

You're welcome, and that's the key, the application of knowledge is power, so if you don't use it, it's useless.

Thank's for the info,I don't mind reading I just want to read things that are good and helpful, there is so many book's out there and some seem like the person never tried what the say in the book I want things that work.

The Bettger book is, the other two I've copied below will help regardless of what you sell. Sales is an overall skill set, not necessarily specific to one realm, but I see where you're going:

life sales are like playing golf. There are days where you want to quit, till that last hole. Then you can't wait to get out there again.

It's a happy/sad business. You'll have great days and bad days. How many depends on you.

I'm so glad I joined this forum while deciding to start back selling. You all have very good suggestions and information. After having such a "unique" experience when I first got licensed, a few years ago, I've never given up on myself. Being a new agent left to guide myself turned out to be more of a learning experience than anything (and frustrating as h?!&). I just could not afford to stay in it at the time and was not aware of so many things. Though it was not a good experience, I emerged with my glass half full. Anything worth having is usually not easy to get or to maintain and that makes it all worth it! Thank goodness I love knowledge and what it brings. I look forward to future discussions.

Bethany

This is true "Anything worth having is usually not easy to get or to maintain" however, when you are fully prepared it is easier and can look easier to others.

I'm so glad I joined this forum while deciding to start back selling. You all have very good suggestions and information. After having such a "unique" experience when I first got licensed, a few years ago, I've never given up on myself. Being a new agent left to guide myself turned out to be more of a learning experience than anything (and frustrating as h?!&). I just could not afford to stay in it at the time and was not aware of so many things. Though it was not a good experience, I emerged with my glass half full. Anything worth having is usually not easy to get or to maintain and that makes it all worth it! Thank goodness I love knowledge and what it brings. I look forward to future discussions.

Bethany

That's why I'm here. I want to be better prepared than before now that I'm familiar with the business. And of course continue to learn every step of the way.

Thanks for responding!

Back