Is Lee @ Customized Quote Dead?

Just got a email blast from him. Looks like his health got bad. He is filling everyone's order then taking a break from the leads. I'll miss the leads terribly, but health and lifestyle is more important. Get better soon Lee!

That sucks to hear. Lee has always been a great guy and extremely easy to do business with. I wish him the best and hope that he is on the road to recovery.

I had a lot of counties and was with with him since near the beginning .Ive suspected things weren't going well as lead flow has fallen each month for the last 6 to almost a trickle. But I hope he gets better and returns .

I hadn't ordered any this year but had an ongoing order last year. Best quality lead ever. I sold them by phone because they were so spread out. Worked well.

Hope everything is going as best as it can Lee.

I hope you get well soon Lee. I found, from the beginning, you are a quality individual. I hope the stress of biting off more than you can chew didn't affect your health.

I do understand sometimes you have to step back. I'm dealing with that right now with recent cervical spine surgery and every disc in my lumbar spine is herniated. It's a bitch getting old.

Be well and give us a future update if you can.

Back