Is my auto insurance guy lying to me?

It's fun watching teenagers argue with adults.

There's a 14-year-old on another site who is in the care of Child Protective Services where Covid vax is mandated. He doesn't want it and cites religious convictions. When he reveals his religion it's one that doesn't object to Covid vax. Then he backtracks to not objecting to all vaccines just Covid for philosophical reasons. What reasons? "It doesn't work, and the pandemic is over anyway." Then he says if he can't get an exemption for philosophical reasons, he'll site religious objections. What a hypocrite.

There's a 14-year-old on another site who is in the care of Child Protective Services where Covid vax is mandated. He doesn't want it and cites religious convictions. When he reveals his religion it's one that doesn't object to Covid vax. Then he backtracks to not objecting to all vaccines just Covid for philosophical reasons. What reasons? "It doesn't work, and the pandemic is over anyway." Then he says if he can't get an exemption for philosophical reasons, he'll site religious objections. What a hypocrite.
He's right. It shouldn't be forced.

I think it's sad and infuriating that a 14 year-old is left to argue himself he shouldn't have to get an injection that's a negative risk/reward for him. His argument is no less consistent than the ones he's arguing against.

Why should a healthy 14 year old be forced to get a COVID vaccine? Were there a lot of 14 years olds that had serious problems from COVID? Is there reliable long-term testing of what the COVID vaccine can do to people? Shouldn't he be able to choose?

Why should a healthy 14 year old be forced to get a COVID vaccine? Were there a lot of 14 years olds that had serious problems from COVID? Is there reliable long-term testing of what the COVID vaccine can do to people? Shouldn't he be able to choose?
I think it's safe to say that more people in that age group died from the clot shot, than from the Wuhan Virus. :yes:

Back