Is Organic Search About to Go TU?

Google seems to be moving toward eliminating "free" advertising, at least for retail traffic. Does this mean Joe's Tavern will have to pay for Google ad space or will they still be able to use organic searches to drive traffic? How long before this pay to play spills over to other Google searches?

Not that difficult to understand. It is all about E-commerce.

Joe's Tavern will be fine, I doubt he is worried about selling his Beer Nuts online.

MK-BU738_GOOGLO_G_20120603202704.jpg

Last edited:
Thank God for Bing and Yahoo.......Google is getting ridiculous. Every animal update has tore my sites apart.......I have been transitioning to Yahoo and Bing due to their consistency!

Got kicked off of Adwords two years ago, so if I can't show up organically, I am screwed on Google.

Thank God for Bing and Yahoo.......Google is getting ridiculous. Every animal update has tore my sites apart.......I have been transitioning to Yahoo and Bing due to their consistency!

Got kicked off of Adwords two years ago, so if I can't show up organically, I am screwed on Google.

Josh gave me a great quote one time about Google, saying they were, well, never mind. I can't write what he said, but it was darn good! Just too explicit for the written word. :biggrin:

Brings up the question though, Cook. How bad did you abuse the system to get banned? Sorry to be so direct, but there may be some who want to learn from you experience.

From a health insurance standpoint, searches are decreasing for state specific search terms. They are dropping significantly.

If you have google analytics it will show this.

It could be the economy or people are choosing to use the phone.

It might be both.

Back