Is Selling Health Insurance non-existent?

That's a good idea. With you wanting to get into 3 fields of insurance at once, you won't have time to think about politics.

Just remember to vote Republican!!!:yes:
I'm 19 I could end up a student studying for gender studies by next week who knows :laugh::laugh:

Democrats love to waste money, Republicans not as much. Democrats love dead beats, Republicans don't.

Are you saying that you're a Dem?

That is not true. Repubs don't to waste THEIR money. They intentionally waste other's money and try to take all of the money. I wouldn't urinate on the current administration if they were dying of thirst.

But cleaning up and moving back to insurance, OP, go get some census data. (Gender, DOB, Zip code, copy of current plans and rate). Then go talk to some group reps of medical carriers. They'll educate you if you're going to play in that market. Post here for more info on medical and ancillary plans. You want to have quotes from all of the medical carriers and most of the ancillary carriers so another agen't doesn't present something you don't have.

Old agents quit working hard and mostly take care of current clients without concentrating on growing. Group reps know this and look for new blood.

That is not true. Repubs don't to waste THEIR money. They intentionally waste other's money and try to take all of the money. I wouldn't urinate on the current administration if they were dying of thirst.

But cleaning up and moving back to insurance, OP, go get some census data. (Gender, DOB, Zip code, copy of current plans and rate). Then go talk to some group reps of medical carriers. They'll educate you if you're going to play in that market. Post here for more info on medical and ancillary plans. You want to have quotes from all of the medical carriers and most of the ancillary carriers so another agen't doesn't present something you don't have.

Old agents quit working hard and mostly take care of current clients without concentrating on growing. Group reps know this and look for new blood.
I know it's popular to hate Trump. Baaahbaaahbaaah(sheep sound). :biggrin:

Back