Is There Life After FE?

Whatever gave you that idea? :)

----------

In hamilton county TN lol

Why Hamilton County? Rearden spends all his time running around up here. Gonna have to burn those bridges that cross the Hiwassee River.

----------

Are you a cold door knocker by any chance? Hope your not friendless,broke and living in a van by the river. god speed.....

That would be a Trailer by the river.

----------

Not a Newby--just have not wanted to post for long time

Reaching the burn out stage with FE

Are there other options not as "grinding" maybe--that I can do with Life/Health licenses?

I do pretty well with Medicare---but its seasonal. Supplements aren't but--$150 a whack makes it hard to eat

Anyone else face this? Suggestions?

Ever considered Cancer and CI?

I dont do enough supplements to know the exact commission. I am with AARP/UHC direct and it seems like Med Supps are $157 commission and PDPs are $28. If I ordered leads there would be add'l costs etc. So have stuck primarily to MA

If there are carriers/IMOs that can do some low cost leads and are higher commissions share it with me.

Go to the Senior Forum and ask. There are uplines over there who can steer you in the right direction.:yes:

Is there a carrier/IMO that is outstanding in Cancer and CI that can show me where to find that business?

And yeah THANKS will try Jimmy Ut

Not a Newby--just have not wanted to post for long time Reaching the burn out stage with FE Are there other options not as "grinding" maybe--that I can do with Life/Health licenses? I do pretty well with Medicare---but its seasonal. Supplements aren't but--$150 a whack makes it hard to eat Anyone else face this? Suggestions?

If you want some physiotherapy we should drill down and discuss what the problem was with FE, so you will not repeat that problem in other lines of insurance.

I hope you didn't read some poster on here with 2K post talk about success by just showing up unannounced at doors trying to sell FE to whoever answers. That would burn you out for sure.

Did you work leads in FE? What carriers did you use? Has anyone helped you with your presentation?

If you want some physiotherapy we should drill down and discuss what the problem was with FE, so you will not repeat that problem in other lines of insurance.

I hope you didn't read some poster on here with 2K post talk about success by just showing up unannounced at doors trying to sell FE to whoever answers. That would burn you out for sure.

Did you work leads in FE? What carriers did you use? Has anyone helped you with your presentation?

Great advice here. ^^ medicare is not a get rich quick scheme, so unless you have some marketing funds, it may be as frustrating as you have found FE to be.

Back