Issue with Drawing Blood

c23678

Hello,

I believe I am suffering Vasovagal response syndrome. Because of this I faint whenever blood is drawn from me. I have participated in blood donations and blood tests in the past. Recently especially since I became aware of this syndrome I am fainting more. Long story short I cannot give enough blood to complete a blood test. Because of this I was recently rejected by an Insurance Company for a Term Life Insurance.

Can someone let me know if is there is way for me get life insurance without giving blood? Its worrying me that I am living every day without life insurance. Please help.

there are plans that do not require blood draws, but it may cost you more. The fewer questions, the fewer steps in underwriting usually means a much higher premium.

List your state and somebody here may be able to help you.

Thank you for the response.

I am from Wisconsin.

there are plans that do not require blood draws, but it may cost you more. The fewer questions, the fewer steps in underwriting usually means a much higher premium.

List your state and somebody here may be able to help you.

Hello,

I believe I am suffering Vasovagal response syndrome. Because of this I faint whenever blood is drawn from me. I have participated in blood donations and blood tests in the past. Recently especially since I became aware of this syndrome I am fainting more. Long story short I cannot give enough blood to complete a blood test. Because of this I was recently rejected by an Insurance Company for a Term Life Insurance.

Can someone let me know if is there is way for me get life insurance without giving blood? Its worrying me that I am living every day without life insurance. Please help.

Add to FT's list Sagicor up to $250,000 non med and Americo up to $50,000 with cheek swab.

Back