It's Monday Morning

I'm not sure what your health problems are, but getting 4 hours or so of sleep every night isn't good for the body.

If I take a med to help me fall asleep, then the next morning I play hell to wake up.

Most nights I fall asleep by 12:00pm and most mornings not up til 6am. But this morning I had a lot on my mind.

Woke up about 7:30. Stayed in bed until about 8:15 watching CNBC. Rolled out of bed, ate some breakfast and started returning emails. Made a couple of calls to a couple of carriers. Talked with a client. Received a phone call from a referral who wants an MA plan. Completed paperwork to put in the mail to her. Took a shower at about 10:30. Messed around on the forums for a little while. Got a phone call from a friend who wants to have lunch. Going to the club house at the golf course to meet him for lunch. Will keep you updated when I get back later today.

Delete spam posts from forum.....set up draft date on a life case that placed....sent a link to a lead that is ready to do 2 life applications....called a health lead that just came in ....no answer..check website stats to see what they searched to run the rate ...checked ezlife on 2 I have in underwriting...sent email on one of them for a update....check Craigslist for free stuff....read face book up dates...check to see if I am still on page one for texas life insurance....go through all website comments to delete or approve after stripping out spam links.....payed the water bill online....checked the weather radar for rain..pulling up all received leads for last week to call this afternoon....now just wondering if I will get a call from tattertot this morning......

Last edited:
I think there should be a Spanish-style siesta in this country -- from about 11 in the morning until Thursday.

Delete spam posts from forum.....set up draft date on a life case that placed....sent a link to a lead that is ready to do 2 life applications....called a health lead that just came in ....no answer..check website stats to see what they searched to run the rate ...checked ezlife on 2 I have in underwriting...sent email on one of them for a update....check Craigslist for free stuff....read face book up dates...check to see if I am still on page one for texas life insurance....go through all website comments to delete or approve after stripping out spam links.....payed the water bill online....checked the weather radar for rain..pulling up all received leads for last week to call this afternoon....now just wondering if I will get a call from tattertot this morning......

You actually work on Monday morning? :no:

Woke up dreading having to go to my job. Ran around trying to get out of the house to start the long commute to the JOB. Left a note for my youngest that I know she does not feel well but that she had to go to school anyways. I can not taking any more time off. I left some money so the kids could order pizza for dinner.

Got to the JOB. Had to laugh at my manager's stupid jokes. And listen to my coworkers bitch about how the managers do nothing and get paid more. As I out produce all of them and they make more because they have seniority. Read an email from the boss that there may be cut backs if production does not increase.

The school nurse just left a message........

:wideeyed: Damn! What a nightmare!

Got up, said good morning to the kids, grabbed some coffee and headed outside to do some early morning watering, watch some news and web surfing on the patio. Checked pending, did some emailing, made a couple calls. Ran some quotes. Thinking about going back into the house.

Going to take my wife to lunch later then go check on my mom.

If I take a med to help me fall asleep, then the next morning I play hell to wake up.

...excercise man...cardio = good sleep

Although the playboy mansion massage would make me want to skip my early cardio...or maybe that is cardio

Back