JFK Quote for Us

The Rabbi

Guru
1000 Post Club

I can think of no more effective agent in advancing ourfreedom to live as we choose than the insurance salesman. This man knows theeconomic pulse of the country as few men may, for he walks all streets ofAmerican life and he sits down and talks to youth and to the mature and to theaged. He knows their wants. He helps them to help themselves in times of need.He builds, for he helps others to build. He insures the future. He isrespected. And he is a friend."

John Fitzgerald Kennedy

I can think of no more effective agent in advancing ourfreedom to live as we choose than the insurance salesman. This man knows theeconomic pulse of the country as few men may, for he walks all streets ofAmerican life and he sits down and talks to youth and to the mature and to theaged. He knows their wants. He helps them to help themselves in times of need.He builds, for he helps others to build. He insures the future. He isrespected. And he is a friend."

John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Heck, from the title I thought he came back as an insurance agent and was quoting plans...... whhe... didnt want to compete against him here in Texas

"In our system of free enterprise, insurance holds a place of special importance. This is a segment of American industry with which a high percentage of our citizens are associated. In a very real sense insurance sets standards of performance and responsibility for all American business. Surely Americans derive their image of business most often from the relations which they establish with insurance agents. The varied services performed by American insurance can do much to carry forward our traditions of freedom."

-John F. Kennedy (filler)

He couldn't drive from here to there in Texas, without getting shot, how could he be much competition?

How many of you remember that day?

I was a junior in high school.

For my generation it was our first "where where you when.." days.

For my parents it was Pearl Harbor and VJ day.

For some of you it was probably Challenger... and for your kids probably 911.

Would JFK say this if alive today?

[FONT=&quot]A puppet, a black guy, an illegal alien, a Muslim and a Communist walk
into a bar.

Bartender asks .... "What'll it be, Mr. President?"[/FONT]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back