JFK Quote for Us

I like the part about not asking what the country can do, but have real problem with asking what I can do for my country.

What the hell is MY obligation?

Rick

I like the part about not asking what the country can do, but have real problem with asking what I can do for my country.

What the hell is MY obligation?

Rick

Take care of yourself and your family and not depend upon the government to do it for you? Gee, that sounds like such a radical idea in this day and age.

"There exists in this country a plot to enslave every man, woman, and
child. Before I leave this high and noble office I intend to expose this
plot"

- John.F.Kennedy

He died because he was gonna take on the Federal Reserve by bypassing them and printing silver notes instead of fiat currency. Research executive order 10001, he was gonna give the ability to print money back to the people without all the interest the FED charges. This is the REAL reason why he was assassinated.

"There exists in this country a plot to enslave every man, woman, and
child. Before I leave this high and noble office I intend to expose this
plot"

- John.F.Kennedy

He died because he was gonna take on the Federal Reserve by bypassing them and printing silver notes instead of fiat currency. Research executive order 10001, he was gonna give the ability to print money back to the people without all the interest the FED charges. This is the REAL reason why he was assassinated.

Executive Order 10001 was signed by Truman and dealt with the Selective Service. The first one signed by JFK was 10914.

Back