JNS Resources

Bobby Joe

Has anybody have any experience with this company? They sell target marketing lists. I was solicited to purchase a list of 517 retirees who are looking to rollover their 401(k). List cost $350. Supposedly list is from mass mailed surveys with response cards, over the phone with though telemarketers or an online response.

Has anybody have any experience with this company? They sell target marketing lists. I was solicited to purchase a list of 517 retirees who are looking to rollover their 401(k). List cost $350. Supposedly list is from mass mailed surveys with response cards, over the phone with though telemarketers or an online response.

Have they explained why people filled out the survey? Is it incentivized?

At less than $1/name I think it's bogus. May be better than raw data, but that's a pretty steep price.

I use ReferenceUSA. If you look at their website they charge you to become a member but our public library has a link on their website that you can use it with your library card number for free.

It is worth checking out your local and surrounding libraries to see if they have access. Around here it is hit and miss which ones do.

We do obtain our information from self reported surveys that we conduct ourselves. If you call and speak to a sales rep, we can provide you with the documentation from our data entry department and we will be more then happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you.

JNS Resources
636-265-2850

We do obtain our information from self reported surveys that we conduct ourselves. If you call and speak to a sales rep, we can provide you with the documentation from our data entry department and we will be more then happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you.

JNS Resources
636-265-2850

So you ask some people some survey questions and then try to sell their info....HMM....

So you ask some people some survey questions and then try to sell their info....HMM....

The consumer side of our company is a website for finding an agent based on criteria they submit to us.
(It is also for finding other profesionals as well.)
They can choose to be contacted by an agent by filling out their information or to find one from a list of our clients and agents who submit to the site for free.

We sell their information to agents who may be looking for new clients in a specific area, but the agent search on the website is a free service to anyone.

Back