A different lead company...

JNS Resources
308 TCW Ct
Lake St. Louis, MO 63367
Jnsresources.com
636-265-2850

We understand it is very important to be able
to generate new prospects and clients.
We also understand how important it is to stay ahead in a fast paced industry and a rough economy.

What we do is provide prospecting
information to financial advisors, insurance agents, mortgage brokers, and small businesses all over the country to help them generate new business.

Our goal is to build an ongoing relationship with our clients by providing superior customer service, and a quality product that will benefit your business and help you succeed.

Any competitor can post anything anywhere. For our true rating please look us up on the BBB.

Any competitor can post anything anywhere. For our true rating please look us up on the BBB. [/QUOTE]

you can pay the BBB to give you a good write up, they are a publicly traded company. what do you specialize in?

you provide prospecting information?

Yes, we provide prospecting information and unlike most of our competitors, we can provide you with the information on how we process our leads.

I have read the forum rules and there seems to be a difference in “contributing” to the discussion of my company and spam.

I joined the forum in order to establish a better relationship with my clients and develop new ones. This is also a good way to gain an input on how we can improve our products.

Yes, we provide prospecting information and unlike most of our competitors, we can provide you with the information on how we process our leads.

I have read the forum rules and there seems to be a difference in “contributing” to the discussion of my company and spam.

I joined the forum in order to establish a better relationship with my clients and develop new ones. This is also a good way to gain an input on how we can improve our products.

Well, the way this post started out sure wasn't a warm fuzzy hello.

Back