Just Got Licenses--- Next Step?

If I were to go into the Final Expense / Senior Market, I would maximize my opportunities by studying and prospecting for medicare supplements.

Rick (Greensky) has Frank's medicare 101 training, which I've heard is the best training available. BTW, this training (I think) would include ideas on prospecting for your own leads, so you're not dependent upon any IMO or other lead provider.

I'd buy it, use med supps as the 'door opener' and cross-sell final expense, LTC (as appropriate) and annuities.

Hi Everyone,

I recently just received my insurance license in Life/Health here in Wilson, NC and need help with the next step. Obviously, I am looking for a job, but am at a loss on where to start. I have been submitting my resume, and have gotten back some responses. But I am a little wary about some of them. They seem too good to be true. My main question is, what type of job should a brand new insurance agent be going for? And how do I go about doing that, besides applying online. Thanks for your help!!

My advice to you: Walk into insurance agencies you're interested in working for. Most will be impressed that you have what it takes to walk-in and sell yourself. If you can sell yourself to the insurance agency than you prove you can sell insurance to their clients.

Back