Keep Your Existing Policy Until......

TxOnline, thank-you for posting these announcements in this thread. It is a very helpful gesture.

I concur with Ann 110% TxOnline. This is a very useful thread you've started and continually update. Thank-you!!

We'd better make certain that we contact affected clients and get them into a suitable 2015 plan before these companies auto-renews them into an ultra expensive QHP, without subsidy consideration.
ac

I concur with Ann 110% TxOnline. This is a very useful thread you've started and continually update. Thank-you!!

We'd better make certain that we contact affected clients and get them into a suitable 2015 plan before these companies auto-renews them into an ultra expensive QHP, without subsidy consideration.
ac

I sent emails out about the terminations to each of my Humana clients yesterday with an offer to do a preliminary estimate of next year's premium and I heard back from almost half of them within 24 hours asking me for help.

Revised: I had offered to share the email with other agents but have decided to withdraw that offer, sorry...

Last edited:

ac

You are welcome, Allen!
And, thank YOU for ALL that you contribute....a never-ending supply of useful information for all of your fellow agents!
You're the BEST!
We appreciate YOU....SO much!!!!!!!

Back