KFF Report on MAPD Prior Authorization

Ouch another “stole my client” . I thought that wasnt one of your worries just put more pumpkins on the front end and keep pushing the MAPD subsidy cart. Lol

I don’t worry about that at all, actually. Where did it say that I did? im sure you’re not aware but that thread was merged with another similar thread.
Its about the amount of disenrollment from MAPDs. I’m simply stating that yes, a ton of them disenroll, but an equal ton enroll into another MAPD.

I don’t worry about that because I educate my clients and 99% of my clients are from turning 65.
Furthermore, 50% of my clients choose a Medigap over a MAPD. I give my clients options and they appreciate that. I’m not sure what rural area you’re from, but selling only in FL and only selling Medigap won’t work.

Last edited:
I don’t worry about that at all, actually. Where did it say that I did? im sure you’re not aware but that thread was merged with another similar thread.
Its about the amount of disenrollment from MAPDs. I’m simply stating that yes, a ton of them disenroll, but an equal ton enroll into another MAPD.

I don’t worry about that because I educate my clients and 99% of my clients are from turning 65.
Furthermore, 50% of my clients choose a Medigap over a MAPD. I give my clients options and they appreciate that. I’m not sure what rural area you’re from, but selling only in FL and only selling Medigap won’t work.

Im sure your Mom is proud

Latest posts

Back