Kudos to a Mailing List Vendor

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
I've sent out many mailings over the years, through mail houses and in-house. For the in-house, I've purchased lists mainly through USADATA.

I recently purchased a list through MedicarePlanSolutions. It was only 2,000 names but the price break was fine. I was assured this was current data and it would be run though (and I'll get the exact name wrong) the "address change database.

Two weeks after mailing first class, I only received back 3.8% of the mailing. I think a delivery rate better than 96% is definitely a quality list and want to recommend the service. I've already ordered another list.

For those who think this post is an offer (or you live in No Cal), I get nothing from this. I am quick to jump on crap vendors, IMO's and companies, but also will give a thumbs up for those who do a great job.

Lists are at AffordableMarketingLists.com

Rick

Any comment on the lead return?

One of my carriers provided a ROP postcard. I added my contact info along with the addresses.

The return sucked as had everything I've done with life insurance.

The reason for the post was simply that 96+% was delivered. The lead returns have nothing to do with the list, but because life insurance DM doesn't seem to work. I know, I've mailed to many thousands.

Rick

Don't worry Rick. You can join me in becoming a health navigator. I'll fly out there and for $7.80 per hour we'll canvas West Covina. Actually, I'll take Hacienda Heights.

Back