Looking for a solid mailing house to do Lumpy Mail.

What is lumpy mail?

It's mail with an 3D object inside. Like a pen or stress toy. The curiosity of the letter forces people to open it instead of immediately trash it.

I put in a wooden nickel for a free cup of coffee. It's a .14 item that improves conversion rates and no body is calling me for a free cup of coffee without some motivation.Screenshot_20201219-174150.png

When I was doing lumpy mail one of the items were emory boards. Seemed to work really well. $10.per 100, flat, I used ink stamps instead of having them printed both sides. That way I could change the message to match the target or message.

When I was doing lumpy mail one of the items were emory boards. Seemed to work really well. $10.per 100, flat, I used ink stamps instead of having them printed both sides. That way I could change the message to match the target or message.

I thought about emory boards,but I thought they may be too flat.

Plastic cards, credit type, are flatter but I still feel and open mail with them. Emory board are also almost as long as the envelope so they will feel it. And they will keep it.

I want to say they did not increase the postage.

Anything under an ounce will keep postage. Right now, I already ordered these. I think I'm going to do a drop of 500 for 2m and see how it works. Especially now I'm almost committed to buy a letter folder in January.

Hey all, I want to do a small quantity monthly mailout (about 200 pieces.) I'm thinking I might just buy an auto folder, but I'm wondering if there's someone that can meet my needs.

I need:

Presort stamp vs meter post
Ability to put in lumpy mail.
Address needs to appear handwritten vs text font.

Any ideas?

If you want to unignore me, I have a pm comment for you.

Anything under an ounce will keep postage. Right now, I already ordered these. I think I'm going to do a drop of 500 for 2m and see how it works. Especially now I'm almost committed to buy a letter folder in January.

We are going to be doing Co-Op Mailings starting in mid-January to various Zip codes throughout the USA . . . Think Val-Pak.

1000 envelopes each Campaign. Ages - 64 to 66. Focus on T65.

Printed inserts can be purchased in specific categories - like:

Final Expense, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Annuities, DVH, DME, Discount Prescription Card [ this is ours ], local Pharmacy, Retirement Home, Senior Citizen Center, Mortgage Company, Funeral Home, Monument Company, Auto Insurance, local Restaurants with SC discounts + other local businesses.

Should be able to insert a wooden nickel, emory board, magnet, etc. Will have to check pricing next week.

We are going to be doing Co-Op Mailings starting in mid-January to various Zip codes throughout the USA . . . Think Val-Pak.

1000 envelopes each Campaign. Ages - 64 to 66. Focus on T65.

Printed inserts can be purchased in specific categories - like:

Final Expense, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Annuities, DVH, DME, Discount Prescription Card [ this is ours ], local Pharmacy, Retirement Home, Senior Citizen Center, Mortgage Company, Funeral Home, Monument Company, Auto Insurance, local Restaurants with SC discounts + other local businesses.

Should be able to insert a wooden nickel, emory board, magnet, etc. Will have to check pricing next week.

Thank you for the offer, but I have a T65 plan. This is for T68-75 and really for local distribution.

My plan is to hit people on their birthday month when they get an increase in their Medicare Supplement.

Back