L.A. Teachers Union: Schools Can’t Reopen Unless MedicAID-For-All Implemented....

Better yet, call the Amway Queen, Betsy Devos, and tell her you'll send your kids to school right after she sends her grandkids to school......public school specifically.

her family has funded a lot of the public schools programs in my area along with the charter schools, some special academies for underprivileged & donated millions to educational programs for even the public schools locally. She is not nearly as hated locally by the public school systems around here as the Teachers Unions want her to be hated nationally.

her family has funded a lot of the public schools programs in my area along with the charter schools, some special academies for underprivileged & donated millions to educational programs for even the public schools locally. She is not nearly as hated locally by the public school systems around here as the Teachers Unions want her to be hated nationally.
She also has interests in an outfit that sells consultation service to students, hence the need to open schools. And lets face it, MLM recruiting efforts could really get a boost once the economy opens. And then there's that funding of the Liberate Michigan movement thingy as well. No, Betsy is in it for Betsy. And tax write offs are just good accounting.

She also has interests in an outfit that sells consultation service to students, hence the need to open schools. And lets face it, MLM recruiting efforts could really get a boost once the economy opens. And then there's that funding of the Liberate Michigan movement thingy as well. No, Betsy is in it for Betsy. And tax write offs are just good accounting.

yup, I always donate $10,000 to save 3-4,000 on my taxes cause those tax write offs are magical unicorn money that magically doesnt come out of their own pockets.

about 5 wealthy families in GR michigan helped make it an awesome thriving town. without those families, many of us wouldnt have jobs & Grand Rapids would look alot like Flint Michigan or Toledo, OH

I choose to not be jealous of them & am thankful for them. I dont know Betsy Devos & I dont think she is the most qualified, but I am certain she isnt doing it for the money or adoration of all the hateful people that pick apart her every breath

yup, I always donate $10,000 to save 3-4,000 on my taxes cause those tax write offs are magical unicorn money that magically doesnt come out of their own pockets.

about 5 wealthy families in GR michigan helped make it an awesome thriving town. without those families, many of us wouldnt have jobs & Grand Rapids would look alot like Flint Michigan or Toledo, OH

I choose to not be jealous of them & am thankful for them. I dont know Betsy Devos & I dont think she is the most qualified, but I am certain she isnt doing it for the money or adoration of all the hateful people that pick apart her every breath
Her wealth comes from a business where 99.7% lose money. Hardly Mother Teresa material.

Her wealth comes from a business where 99.7% lose money. Hardly Mother Teresa material.
And donations are a great way to gain access to the personnel working in industries she preys on. It's considered a marketing expense.

Ok, if you say so. I will tell the couple dozen friends & family I have that work at Alticor that have great things to say about the company that they should quit cause they are losing money & work for bad bad people

Ok, if you say so. I will tell the couple dozen friends & family I have that work at Alticor that have great things to say about the company that they should quit cause they are losing money & work for bad bad people
Not if they work in corporate offices (aka top of pyramid).

Her wealth comes from a business where 99.7% lose money.

Gosh, that sounds like the insurance business . . .

Low capital outlay to start, promise of great wealth, flexible hours, market to your friends and family . . .

The burnout rate for life insurance sales agents is high. More than 90% of new agents quit the business within the first year. The rate increases to greater than 95% when extended to five years.

Several factors cause so many life insurance agents to leave the business. The most common is they simply cannot make a living. The vast majority of life insurance sales jobs are straight commission. That means no base salary—not even minimum wage—and no benefits.

How to Become a Life Insurance Agent

Back