Ladies of the Forum. . .

Isn't limiting this to LADIES only serve to eliminate some of the women already here?

And as aside, thank you Cindy for starting this thread. I can already tell it will be extraordinarily entertaining. Maybe I'll spring for a drink when I'm in Vegas next week.

Rick

How would enforce a women only forum? Even if Sam made one....and if he was able to password protect it on a selective basis, you know Rick would be the first one to sneak in under a fake username. :)

He could make it like the 1k post club requiring preapproval for admittance.

He could make it like the 1k post club requiring preapproval for admittance.

How would that keep those out that create fake accounts just to get in an 'all girls forum'? It's not hard to make...just upload a female photo of a cousin Bertha and not act like a jerk.

On second thought.....

Could kinda be like when we were kids and had the "girls only" clubhouse! It always got trashed by the boys in the neighborhood!

Third, we're not boys, dudes, or anything else. You girls need to call us MEN.

Rick

Indeed- and also be sure to leave the toilet seat up when using the Forum Outhouse. a/k/a the politics and religion section.

Thanking you in advance.

Not many will understand this, but I think this is closer to G.L.O.W.

Damn, that was entertainment.

Rick

Rick....You SO wish it was a bunch of GLOW's. ;)

And I can't figure remember who started this thread, but please remember that Rick is an equal opportunity hassler. Gender has no bearing on the hassling. He is also fabulous at answering questions via email or giving you 15 minutes on the phone when you need help.

As far as your original question on being a woman in financial planning, my answer is "good luck". We are still 20 years away. IMO, the families that are interested in financial planning (and actually have enough money so you will make some) are 50+ and that age group does not typically want a woman doing financial. It may be a region thing (I'm in Texas) but I would keep making money doing Medicare, but if you want to do financial planning, you need to go after the 20's and 30's. Welcome to Indy health! Its lots of fun!

I would love a chick group. But not if it turns into a male bashing forum. We do have unique issues. And if some BOY cares enough to hear us bitching about time management, appointments and the friggin PTA AND wants to create a fake email, user name and put a picture of their Aunt Bertha, then I say BRING IT ON BOYS!!!

Back