Lead Generation Website

The auto link takes you to an unnecessary page. It should go directly to the form. Every extra step reduces conversions.

This site has some minor HTML validation issues that may be costing a little SEO juice also.

Very nice looking site. One of the most visually appealing site that I've seen.

Hi there,

I noticed the link to my site on this forum. I am responsible for all advertising with the site and really appreciate your input.

We are listed both organically and in the paid section on Google, Yahoo, and MSN. The hit count is increasing each month but I can't get them to convert.

I agree with the suggestion of putting the phone number on each page, I actually hadn't noticed that till it was suggested.

Do you think that changing the look of the site will help? I feel that it may be not as serious as it should be?:wub:

Id' be curious to know that average conversion rate of a non-quoting web site directed at mainstream products.

My site deals with plans and rates that are not available most anywhere else in CA online, so I have a very good conversion rate on HIPAA and Spousal Small Group. Lousy conversion rate on standard health insurance. Since standard is not my primary market, it is ok with me.

If it were, I would certainly consider adding an instant quote and apply feature like quotit or norvax which I would think would increase conversion and allow me to better compete with visitors against companies like ehealthinsurance.

It seems to me it would be the same for p & c. Why fill out a quote form and wait for a reply when I can go to esurance or progressive and get it instantly. I think that is where the conversion is low. The site needs a full quoting engine to compete, not a quote request form.

We actually set up a seperate number for just this site, so we can track it exactly. We get about 1-2 calls a week.

Sorry BayArea Mike, I am new and it wont let me PM till I have posted a few more times

Back