Lead Jerk - FE LEads

Thinking about buying some FE leads for telesales, has anyone used them or know anyhh to Inglewood about them?

Just a good ole boy, never meaning no harm, Oh wait thats Dukes of Hazard.

Short little guy, talked tough, from Georgia. Talked a lot about guns. Could be funny but also very annoying. Needed his buddy Gooner for backup. I would not trust the guy at all if I was buying his leads.

I drove 3.5 hrs and stayed in a hotel for two nights last week for one 2 hr F2F meeting.

I ain’t got the money for no hotel . I drive to a town cold door knock from 9-9 then sleep in the car . I go work out at planet fitness at 6:30 and take a shower and dress . I packed a big cooler of lunch meat and yogurt for the 8 days . It’s amazing how much you can sell when your hyper focused and live in those conditions . I have a 4 prong charger to keep all my phones and iPad charged .

OK, there may have been some drinking involved also.

Matt was/is a crazy dude. No more so than most of us.

I never bought his leads but he would give me some from time to time. I always did well with his leads.

Donnie, Gooner, is a good guy. I chat with him fairly regularly. Had dinner with him and his wife in Nashville a couple years ago.

He is not in the insurance business at all now.

Matt, Donnie and I closed down some bars in Indy! Good times!!

Back