leads for medicare. Marketing tips

I posted on another thread indicating that I get fresh leads in states that I am not licensed in and nobody responded except for 1 *** who never asked for leads just basically said that I was full of it. I will say this one more time. I have multiple websites and receive fresh leads quite often from all over the country. If anyone would like to work the ones that I cannot for many states simply send me an email and I will respond. My email is [email protected]

What states are you not conducting business in?

Some people on this forum are cautious and skeptical, but I'll bite....

I posted on another thread indicating that I get fresh leads in states that I am not licensed in and nobody responded except for 1 *** who never asked for leads just basically said that I was full of it. I will say this one more time. I have multiple websites and receive fresh leads quite often from all over the country. If anyone would like to work the ones that I cannot for many states simply send me an email and I will respond. My email is [email protected]. I made a mistake earlier actually it is [email protected]

I'm gonna bite! Do you have anything for GA or SC? I can take care of those for ya. :tongue:

Back