Leads from SEO

very difficult to do a/b testing on organic traffic. I would leave it as is, are u happy with ur conversion % on ur homepage?

SEO is one of the best forms of marketing in my opinion if you can find a company that is not trying to rip you off. I've been screwed a couple of times in the past until I found a company called Canyon View Solutions located in Utah: they can be found at custominsurancewebsitesdesign.com. I don't know why it wont let me put in a link but o well
I heard about them from a friend who uses them and lives really close to where they are located. He had nothing but great things to say. They built him a whole custom site and do all his SEO with no money down and only 500 a month for their highest package.
I've only been with them for a few months but have actually started to see a ton of traffic and some quote requests as well as some phone calls from my new website.I am a cheap skate so I went with their standard package for 300 a month. I'm actually quite impressed and am already seeing a return on my investment. From what I hear the longer you do SEO the better results you get, so if I am on the thrid page for some prevalent local search terms and am seeing these results after a few months I can't wait to see how much better it can get.
If you are looking for the best seo, I hear seo.com is the best but they also charge thousands of dollars a month for their services. Being a small 2 man agency I found the $300-500 range of canyon view solutions to be a bargain especially considering they build a whole custom website as well. just my 2 cents.

Well....Since this thread already has two SEO offers,I'll throw my hat into the ring. Many of you know what it is.

My cost: $375 per month plus one-time recurring $100 monthly fee.

What I'll do: I guarantee I'll get you on Page five for six of your key phrases.

Also: I will clean up your grammer so that all missspellings are gone and your content is very appealable to Google.

I have more than four clients. Why don't you be the next one?

I am on page one. My guy charged me 300 month to get me there. Now that I am on page 1, am giving him 800 a month as a thank you.

What I want is to get to Top 3 on page 1.

Is that the same guy that did the site? As I recall you paid the guy that did the site a fair price and some of that undoubtedly helped you get there too.

Back