LEADS LEADS LEADS for Auto

apesako

Expert
hey guys anyone using particular site leads that are fairly good? i need lead source, standard leads. also if the price is right exclusive as well for auto.

We have good auto leads.

Take advantage of the Forum special:

If you call, ask for Dom at ext 5. Tell him you want to take advantage of the Forum special.

Merry Christmas.

see the thing is they don't wana give out their lead source, i tried googling leads and actually bought some from different sites but they all seem crappy ones.

Quote Wizard is good very good about returning fake BS leads. You can get a 25+ no incident lead for $7 at least in my area. If there is even a comp or towing claim I get them returned they are the best I've used out of InsuranceLeads.com and Netquotes too.

Ape...See if you can find a lead vendor that does not ask for CC or checking account information up front. And providing some free leads up front with no strings attached would be nice.

I found some lead companies that did that a number of years ago. They may not do that any more though.

Ape...See if you can find a lead vendor that does not ask for CC or checking account information up front. And providing some free leads up front with no strings attached would be nice.

I found some lead companies that did that a number of years ago. They may not do that any more though.

Chumps,
You are correct, no legitimate company of any size is doing that any more. We've done it but got taken advantage of so much, we quit.
No commitment from the agent for the leads tends to be leads that don't get worked by most agents:( Then of course are the agents that keep making up info to sign up for "free" leads....it just became too much a win-LOSE for HometownQuotes.com. So we ended the practice.

Best deal going that I'm aware of is the deal we are offering Forum members. :idea:

Happy to help out any way I can. Also open to ANY ideas that are a Win-Win for you all & HometownQuotes.com. I'm always willing to try anything that can help agents sell more policies.

Merry Christmas all!

Back