Leads

philly012

Expert
I have been an agent for 20 years and I’m 45 years old. I have done every lead source possible such as XM ,your basic Web LEADS and Live transfers etc. These leads will be generated off Google Ads and Facebook from my sites and ads. The only filters available would be age and the state. I’m in the process of setting up the ability for me to sell LEADS. I’m just trying to gauge what a good price would be for these leads. I generally close between 20 and 30% but obviously that is up to each individual agent. I spoke this message while I’m driving so hopefully it all makes sense :-)

What happened to mass saturation with Facebook leads of a few yrs ago ? People used to complain how costs were skying . Now leads very cheap .The avg good direct mail vendor charges $500-$580 a 1000 .National returns about 1% . That’s $50 to $58 a lead ( im excluding rgi who targets serial mailers and 3 out of 15 leads serial mailers ) . I think the cost of Facebook leads have plummeted for 2 reasons . 70-80% of fe clients now have Facebook accounts and actively use them . 5 yrs ago I bet not more than 20% had them . It’s much easier to press for information on line than fill a mailer out . So you have tons more duplicate fe leads than mailers . The quality of the lead is much diluted vs direct mail this you need tons more . 5 yrs ago I never envisioned the explosion of telesales . I bet 70 % of Medicare telesales and 60% of fe now telesales . Few want to drive 200 plus miles a day anymore .

Ask Jd he seems to have 80% answering . Although now he says he door knocks a lot . Hell if I don’t put my contact name in clients phones they won’t answer. If I text them and say “ I’m your Medicare agent “ they think it’s a telemarketer. The 100 telemarketing calls a day have destroyed calling leads . Why would they answer your call over the 100 others ? The future is happening now . It’s incoming calls . Just send BS tantalizing posts out and wait for the calls . More so Medicare than fe. I’m seeing all these postcards at clients homes . Not a damm one is compliant.

Ask Jd he seems to have 80% answering . Although now he says he door knocks a lot . Hell if I don’t put my contact name in clients phones they won’t answer. If I text them and say “ I’m your Medicare agent “ they think it’s a telemarketer. The 100 telemarketing calls a day have destroyed calling leads . Why would they answer your call over the 100 others ? The future is happening now . It’s incoming calls . Just send BS tantalizing posts out and wait for the calls . More so Medicare than fe. I’m seeing all these postcards at clients homes . Not a damm one is compliant.

The sky is falling.

How do you even get people to answer the telephone??? I'm seeing maybe a 5% answer the phone rate. You?

You must be doing something wrong?

Ask Travis at FEX he trains their agents on secret techniques they use to get the people we market to answer the phone,set appointments where they are waiting with coffee at the kitchen table.They have agents writing 10-12 apps off 20 lead cards.

All this has been posted if you search through the threads here.

Easy.

The sky is falling.

Maybe I’ll use Travis’s brother to set my appts . I hear he gets everyone to answer the phone . For you to sit here and say nationwide people answer the phone at the same rate as 3-5 yrs ago is a bold faced lie . When Jd calls they distinguish your call from the 100 other spam calls a day . I got friends all over the country who say your living in a bubble world .

You must be doing something wrong?

Ask Travis at FEX he trains their agents on secret techniques they use to get the people we market to answer the phone,set appointments where they are waiting with coffee at the kitchen table.They have agents writing 10-12 apps off 20 lead cards.

All this has been posted if you search through the threads here.

Easy.
Now that's funny. Definitely need that kitchen table part.

Back