Leadzhub

Coming from someone who doesn't even know what a delivery notice is, or is used for, I think we can all read between the lines, you are a failed agent, or maybe never been an agent, just a wanna be, hey Steve, wanna compare 1099's lol, you are foolish

----------

It really could end badly, lol

Yes a delivery notice is left when you miss a delivery, not an appointment. What am I missing?

Who is this subpar appointment setter that I should be worried about? I mean really, a 75% no show ratio is terrible.

Yes a delivery notice is left when you miss a delivery, not an appointment. What am I missing?

Who is this subpar appointment setter that I should be worried about? I mean really, a 75% no show ratio is terrible.

Learn to read bozo. I have a 15% no show rate...got anything better...oh wait...you don't/can't sell.

Learn to read bozo. I have a 15% no show rate...got anything better...oh wait...you don't/can't sell.

Well no, you said with Leadzhub you had three out of four people stand you up. Unless I'm missing something that's 75%. I hope you used some delivery notices to remind your appointments to call you back, but it may be time to hire a more talented appointment setter.

Subpar, yea right, she probably is responsible for over $500k of final expense sales in the last 12 months, but hey, in your world counting or common sense seems to be a luxury.

----------

Haha your wrong for comparing that baby to him lol

Why, cause that baby is cute? LOL

----------

Haha your wrong for comparing that baby to him lol

OK how bout this one, not sure which one is him but he is in there, DAYUM, there are some ugly babies in this world:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye1aeIEJVW4

Back