Lets Make E and O Companies Fight Over Us!

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
If all E and O coverage is about the same, then it is all about price.

We need to make them all fight over our business and keep lowering the price.

I've seen $495
and now $476 for the same thing.

I know I'm going to go with whomever is the cheapest. If you price is higher then mine, then I'm not going to use your company.

We can make these companies lower their prices or go out of business.

Your money has a vote.

I just got a great deal. $361 a year for $5,000 out of pocket. Click Here to get the deal.

Last edited:
Not if you are securities licensed and you have to buy from who the BD says.

I agree that it would be nice for E&O to be cheaper.
But anything under $500 is dirt cheap. If you have a securities license its well over $1k for anything decent. And E&O can vary between companies. It is not all created equal.

And to all flock to the cheapest coverage would only lower the quality of coverage as companies slashed benefits and features to drop prices.

Are all of the higher dollar plans better than the cheap ones?...no, of course not. But some of them certainly are.

Just like anything else, you pay for what you get (to an extent)

Appx. how much does it cost for securities?

That will vary depending on your broker dealer and who they use. My BD changed last year from allowing us to get coverage anywhere to using the carrier they contracted with.

My E&O went from just under $1k to $1,566. About a $600 increase. I have no idea what it will be when it renews this April.

Also, all E&O is not created equal. Anyone who tells you this isn't being truthful.

And are E&O coverage and prices not already dictated by free market forces? If I think I pay too much I find a more competitive company if there is one. Its that simple. Not all people go with the cheapest possible thing because they do not always see value in it.

Just my opinion :1smile:

Last edited:
I think we need to send them a message that we are going to go with the cheapest one and if they are not the cheapest, we wont use them.

I'm glad my insurance clients don't all think like this, otherwise Assurant Right Start and limited medical plans would be the only thing sold.

Latest posts

Back