LH/Primerica Replacement Fun!

Baseball7

Guru
1000 Post Club
I know Lincoln Heritage and Primerica are two totally different types of insurance but let's play who do you have fun replacing more?

I warched the Primerica video on YouTube and literally felt dirty after watching the way they described whole life insurance. Obviously each type has its advantages for the person you're working with but it's just so dishonest the way they presented.

It's also been a couple days since we had a Lincoln Heritage thread at the top of the board so I thought I would put that out there .

I know Lincoln Heritage and Primerica are two totally different types of insurance but let's play who do you have fun replacing more?

I warched the Primerica video on YouTube and literally felt dirty after watching the way they described whole life insurance. Obviously each type has its advantages for the person you're working with but it's just so dishonest the way they presented.

It's also been a couple days since we had a Lincoln Heritage thread at the top of the board so I thought I would put that out there .
Hey post the vid, i need a good laugh, i rarely run across either in Ga

Back