Life Ins W LTC

Since we are running quotes, anybody have the numbers on how State Life compares to Mass 10 pay ?

:biggrin:

State Life,

66 year old female, PA resident, $7052 annual guaranteed 10 pay premium buys $3000 monthly long term care benefit, Unlimited benefit period. $75,000 death benefit.

View attachment State Life PA Client.pdf

No brainer if the client wants to do long term care planning.
If the client does NOT want to do LTC planning, then let it go.

Last edited:
State Life,

66 year old female, PA resident, $7052 annual guaranteed 10 pay premium buys $3000 monthly long term care benefit, Unlimited benefit period. $75,000 death benefit.

View attachment 2395

No brainer if the client wants to do long term care planning.
If the client does NOT want to do LTC planning, then let it go.

Strong product. I see why you sell it so much. Are you able to throw 2% or 3% inflation on it?

----------

Nevermind. I see the alternative options at the bottom.

----------

yes the state life product offers a 10 pay policy.
(10 pay, 15 pay, 20 pay, single pay, lifetime pay, etc...)
that's what i ran before i made that post.

Its a good looking product. Definitely the best option for the OPs client given the premium restraints.

And Im not saying the MM Rider is the end all be all. Just that it is a strong Cash Accumulation option with LTC coverage. (that does not require permanent disability)

For clients that wont go for traditional LTCI because "they are afraid they wont use it" or "dont want to waste the money" or "are self insured", it is a good option. And more affordable under age 60 if you go with the 20 pay. (like i said sweet spot is 40-60)

----------

Thanks. Can you run one at $7k/yr for me if you don't mind? That's really the max of what I'm looking at from a budget standpoint - most likely. I appreciate it!

Thats the problem with your prospect. The LTC benefit is based on the DB.

$97k is the lowest DB allowed for the Rider. That would only get you a 2 year benefit period at $3k/m. If you want the illustration I will post it. But her age is what is really making the premiums higher. The state life product seems like the best bet to me. The CV RoR is lower, but it can give a more substantial LTC benefit for her premium level. Take a look at Jacks pdf he posted if you havent already.

Last edited:
I just realized I also have 10 leads from labor day I need to call back too. Uggh....Cmon Ray, join the business. Steeler fans unite.

Since you're only three posts from the thousand post club, I'll let you in on the initiation...your next 40 accounts go to us...you get the first year commission but we get all of the renewals. Then we cut your tie and you'll be on your own.

Back