Life Insurance Commission

UL renewals tend to be a little lower than WL. UL can range from about 4% to 8%. WL can range from about 4% to 12%. That's just off the top of my head of what I remember on a few. Could be less or more with a few companies.

The Group Insurance Commission provides high value health insurance and other benefits to state, housing and certain other authorities' employees, retirees, and their survivors/ dependents. The GIC also provides health-only benefits to participating municipalities' employees, retirees, and their survivors/ dependents.The GIC provides high value health insurance and other benefits to state employees and retirees (and their survivors and dependents) - as well providing these benefits to redevelopment, housing, and certain other authorities.
Some term companies pay 2% to 3% on term for a couple of years.
Most Term carriers do not pay renewals....

Term Life Insurance

None of the regular, competitive, "non-non-med" term policies that I know of pay renewals anymore. Can you name some companies that do?
I used to get renewals on term from The Midland and First Colony 10-12 years ago. I can't remember any other companies that I got term renewals on though.

None of the regular, competitive, "non-non-med" term policies that I know of pay renewals anymore. Can you name some companies that do?
I used to get renewals on term from The Midland and First Colony 10-12 years ago. I can't remember any other companies that I got term renewals on though.

Assurity and Americo both pay renewals..for non med Assurity can rarely be beaten on price. They also both have nice comp if you are on a big contract.

Has anyone ever heard of a new life policy for seniors that Geneworth is offering that has no premiums? A co-worker advised me of this and I am trying to get more info.

Thanks,
ROB

Has anyone ever heard of a new life policy for seniors that Geneworth is offering that has no premiums? A co-worker advised me of this and I am trying to get more info.

Thanks,
ROB

Sounds like premium financing....there are no policies without premiums. Either you or someone else is paying for them. My advice - stay away from it.

Shanandoah pays 3.25% on term renewals.

Where have you been?

"
On February 12, 2009, pursuant to Title 38.2, Chapters 10 and 15 of the Virginia Code, the Circuit Court for the City of Richmond issued an Order that appointed the State Corporation Commission of the Commonwealth of Virginia as Receiver of Shenandoah Life.

Receivership is a protective measure established under Virginia law to protect policyholders in the event an insurer experiences financial difficulty. The Circuit Court for the City of Richmond found Shenandoah Life to be in a condition, where any further transaction of business would be hazardous to the policyholders, creditors, members, and the public. Both Shenandoah Life and the State Corporation Commission determined that the receivership was necessary to protect the interests of policyholders and creditors."

Back