Life Insurance for Illegal Aliens

I think we drove all the Indians out of PA and never established reservations to the best of my knowledge. Without illegal aliens how would the crops be harvested?

My former wifes boss has the same problem with his Hotels on the coast, He will advertise positions for over a month with no takers then he deals with some company that gets visa for Jamacians. He buys a house and puts them up their and they stay for the season and then go back....No matter how you feel about these jobs being not taken by Americans you will note that he was able to fill the positions with people legally in the country with Visas.

As a side note, I ate in one of his restraunts multiple times. The best experience ever was when I was not waited on by a US citizen but a very charming and gracious Jamacian waiter.

I think there is a confusion of issues here. It isn't that documented foriegn workers should be expelled, it that illegal aliens should be. Not for the work, but they have come here without permission.

I strongly support a guest worker program, where an alien can apply for work here in the states. there are forms of this currently, so many foriegn workers do follow the rules. That said, if we ignore the illegal workers, why would any bother to register with the government?

Back