Life Insurance for Illegal Aliens

It's pretty simple, since they do not pay taxes, they shouldn't get any insurance whatsoever. I think it's about time US stops paying attention to the causes of all these people. I mean dude if you are illegal, then you are. I am not being racist or anything here but my point is why should such people enjoy all the liberties that hardworking Americans work so hard for.

Try standing out in front of the immagration office. Tell everyone that has aquired a green card that they must buy life insurance if they want to be a US citizen.

Someone comes to the country illegally and earns money here. Without a tax ID or SSN, they don't pay taxes on that money. They use that untaxed money to pay for a life policy and either

- Free look it to get a check back from the carrier after one premium. Money laundering.

- (Assuming a carrier would touch this) Let it build CV and then draw money out up to cost basis, not creating a taxable event. Money laundering.

- (Again, assuming) Die, and pass along a tax free death benefit. Guess what...

Do they have Indian reservations in Maine, Peter?

That we do they have a high stakes bingo hall....We also have one area...Arostook County commonly just called "The County", this area has families that are very close...if you know what I mean that and they plant a lot of potatoes.

Back