Life Insurance for Type 2 Diabetes in 30's

Davis

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
What are the recommended life insurance plans for a person with Type 2 Diabetes that is in their 30's besides United Home Life? I am an independent agent.

Thanks for your assistance.

What's clients A1c meds or non meds ht weight & any other pre-x

I am placing the client with UHL but I am asking about other companies so I can add them to my portfolio. The ones I have start at age 40 except for UHL.

I am placing the client with UHL but I am asking about other companies so I can add them to my portfolio. The ones I have start at age 40 except for UHL.

So you are really looking for simplified issue plans and not companies that would issue fully underwritten plans?

Coverage is available from a number of fully underwritten companies, depending on the details of your client's diabetes...such as:

Height, weight?
When was client diagnosed with diabetes?
What medications does client take?
What was most recent HbA1c?
Average blood sugar readings?
Have they had any of the following problems:
Coronary artery disease?
Neuropathy?
Retinopathy?
Albuminuria?
Insulin Shock?
Diabetic Coma?

So you are really looking for simplified issue plans and not companies that would issue fully underwritten plans?

yes I am looking for simplified plans for people that have been denied other plans, thank you.

Americo also writes controlled type 2 diabetics with their simplified term products. Make sure you fill out their diabetic questionnaire.

Back