Life Insurance in a Recession

This has actually frightened individuals beyond belief that human contact spreads bacteria. Will this trigger individuals to not desire a representative to come to their home?

This has actually frightened individuals beyond belief that human contact spreads bacteria. Will this trigger individuals to not desire a representative to come to their home?

My quick response is that once again no one knows seems to remember their biology. There is a difference between bacteria and a virus... we need to be more vigilant because those who claim to know the science have some political bent and are feeding a bunch lies.

Btw, right now, we're in an economic SHUT-DOWN, not a "recession".
@DHK, I do NOT agree with your point here: CNBC. New York Times.

@MindfulAction - I would not be too concerned about starting an insurance career in a "recession" that much. By the time you are fully up and running the situation could be vastly different. The insurance industry is much more stable than many other industries for a variety of reasons. If the FE play does not turn out to be the best option for you than you likley can pivot to another insurance specialty. The life insurance industry NEEDS agents, period, end of statement.

Valid Point.

However, you didn't think that on March 25th that we were either in or on the precipice of a recession? Enough so to correct someone that stated that we were?

Btw, right now, we're in an economic SHUT-DOWN, not a "recession".

Were you attempting to be technical in your answer or did you just not believe that a recession was imminent?

I have a rule and this rule affects all my relationships and I'm going to enforce it here:

"No man should be responsible to remember what they were thinking on any day past 7 days ago unless they are in court."

Last edited:
economicsdemotivator.jpeg

Valid Point.

However, you didn't think that on March 25th that we were either in or on the precipice of a recession? Enough so to correct someone that stated that we were?

Were you attempting to be technical in your answer or did you just not believe that a recession was imminent?
This situation can hardly be related to the depression or even the recessions of years gone by. The underlying factors that were at work in those times are not in play now.

Reactions: DHK
Back