Life Insurance Incorrectly Set Up in Estate

swaite78

Hello,

I stumbled across this forum and shockingly noticed someone had stolen my post from a different forum (money saving expert) and posted them under his own name??

his thread is - Life Insurance Incorrectly Set Up in Estate

under the name - hdlewis

Very odd

for anyone who cares as quite a few of you posted about it the complaint is indeed with the umbrella company Openwork of the advisors firm its taking a while hopefully it will get resolved Im not holding my breath though.

The amount is 6 figures so worthwhile pursuing like mentioned in the post the weirdo stole and posted here both of us attended the meeting at the same time there was no reason for either of us to think this had not been set up in the way we were led to believe.

After all why would a couple of 7 yrs with joint finances attend a meeting to set up pensions and life insurance that wouldn't benefit either of us paid for by ourselves? infact my insurance wouldn't have benefitted anyone as I have no relatives sad as that sounds lol.

my fiancé was a lawyer she was extremely fussy when it came to paying bills sending back forms etc there is no way she would have let this slide if we received anything I no I myself never received anything asking me to confirm the beneficiary.

Someone commented there is more to this story which I rack my brains thinking did I miss something did I do something wrong and I no I/we did nothing more wrong than trusting a halfwit to set up life insurance.

Last edited:
Back