Life Insurance Leads

PDS Insurance Services, LLC has a new program they are offering to Insurance Agents that is a Social Media Remark Management Program. This program has worked wonders getting referrals for myself and my agents. I am so happy with them, you should check them out www (.) pdsreferrals (.) com

What other companies are out there??

there are plenty of lead companies.but just like most that i have bought into they are just that leads that have been re-sold to every other agent that is why using that program with PDS was so vital to me because they showed me step by step and by doing this the referrals have dripped in and these clients are excited about the product because people they knew and trusted have already had a great experience with me

i have many ideas about leads systems and have used many of those sources, one thing i do know is the best lead system is the one i have been using and i cant believe it really works and all it took is for me to follow some steps after i bought into this program they showed me step by step and it took discipline of 20 minutes a day ..thanks pds insurance services

i have many ideas about leads systems and have used many of those sources, one thing i do know is the best lead system is the one i have been using and i cant believe it really works and all it took is for me to follow some steps after i bought into this program they showed me step by step and it took discipline of 20 minutes a day ..thanks pds insurance services

They must be pretty bad if they spam useless junk posts on forums to try to drum up business.

They must be pretty bad if they spam useless junk posts on forums to try to drum up business.

only thing bad or should i say good is the fact i have plenty of people that want to buy insurance and not chasing leads that dont sale..keep doing what your doing, i will be waiting at the top for those that are still looking for their next lead. always stay open minded,insanity is the perfect example of doing over and over and guess what you get the same pay check!! everybody thinks or says its spam it those really never go any where

Back