Life Insurance Movement

thecorp

Expert
Life Insurance Movement, Free Exposure For Your Site

Hey gang,

Recent gazer and first time poster here on the forums.

I'm a CFP that mainly does fee-based business but just added life insurance to my arsenal to a new site I'm developing. I also run a fairly successful personal finance/financial planning blog, Good Financial Cents

Last march I concocted an idea dubbed the "Roth IRA Movement" and was able to get about 150 bloggers all to write about the Roth IRA on the same day. See more here: ( I can't leave a link yet, so you'll have to Google "Roth IRA Movement" to see what I'm talking about)

The event got me some nice press coverage from WSJ, Huffington Post, Reuters, Kiplinger's, etc.

Anyway, I'm looking to duplicate that event, but this time focusing on life insurance. Hence, why I'm here.

What I'm looking for.

If you have a site/blog that you update fairly frequently, I'm just looking for you to write about why life insurance is important. Pretty general, but it's up to you to decide how you want to tackle it. If you have personal stories, even better!

What you get out if it.

As with the other movement, I keep track of everyone who participated and link out to their site. I also contacted Insure.com and they are on board of linking out to all the participants, too. I've also talked to Life Happens Org (Life Foundation) and I think they're a go, too.

If you have a site, you know that links are links and ones from a higher page authority are even better.

I'll have more details to come, but if you have any questions just leave a message here.

P.S.

I do realize that September is Life Insurance Awareness month. I considered holding off until then but thought it would be better if it was a stand alone event that didn't get lost in all the other stuff going on in Sept.

Last edited:
To the rest of the forum - he's an honest guy and knows what he's doing. If you have an active website, I recommend taking part for the backlinks.

Awesome! If I didn't hear from you here, I was going to email you direct. Glad to have you on board. :)

Anyone else?

Mr. Rose, now you're on this forum too?

Hey everyone, Jeff Rose is the man. Everyone be nice to him and maybe he'll stick around on this forum and share with us all how he kicks so much butt outranking me for the terms I've been writing about for 4 years with his brand new site!

Totally knows what he's doing and like Jeff Root says, he's an awesome guy. Jeff, I'm on board buddy.

Mr. Rose, now you're on this forum too?

Hey everyone, Jeff Rose is the man. Everyone be nice to him and maybe he'll stick around on this forum and share with us all how he kicks so much butt outranking me for the terms I've been writing about for 4 years with his brand new site!

Totally knows what he's doing and like Jeff Root says, he's an awesome guy. Jeff, I'm on board buddy.

Sounds good bro. Meant to tell you about it, too!

I'll have more details soon....

FYI, LifeHappens Org told me that they are always accepting guest posts especially if you can share a personal story. Easy way to get a quality link from a trusted website.

The announcement post is live: It’s Time For Another Movement – Life Insurance Style

If you're interested in participating, the day your post needs to go live on your site is Wednesday, August 22nd. As a reminder, you'll get links from my site (Google PR 5), Lifehappens.org and Insure.com.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Only two takers, huh? I guess people don't want FREE backlinks to your site from authority sites in your niche?

Wednesday's the day if you want to take part. Just let me know. I've got 89 blogs/sites on board on hope to cross the century mark by next week.

Btw, the Life Foundation will not only link to your site, but they are also planning on showcasing the articles for September Life Insurance Awareness month to their Facebook fanpage which has 96,000 fans. :biggrin:

Here's more details about the event. Life Insurance Movement Details

Sorry I missed this, I don't always make it this far down the forum list. You can count us in at the Insurance Pro Blog.

Back