Life Insurance Site for Sale! First Page on Google-Review Needed

Re: Life Insurance Site for Sale! First Page on Google-Review Nee

Dear JRoot,

Notice that our websites are on the front page with one keyword, mine with " life insurance ratings" (1300 exact searches) and yours with individual life insurance (210 exact searches).

If your bid for my site is $ .51 then your site should cost 0.51/6=0.085?

I can't believe I'm responding to a spammer. My keyword converts into leads that are buyers. I take several applications every month from that keyword (exact or broad)- which nets me more than your site will probably make in a year.

It's people like you who make the buying process for insurance consumers so frustrating. It's tough for them to get the answers they're looking for on the web because they have to sift through spammy websites like yours.

Last edited:

I can't believe I'm responding to a spammer. My keyword converts into leads that are buyers. I take several applications every month from that keyword (exact or broad)- which nets me more than your site will probably make in a year.

It's people like you who make the buying process for insurance consumers so frustrating. It's tough for them to get the answers they're looking for on the web because they have to sift through spammy websites like yours.

I don't understand why you call me spammer. My friend please tell my if you know something about SEO because of what you say has nothing to do with reality, is only a pathetic form of throwing mud in one for free.

So you want to sell your site to me, i will give you $1? I'm more generous than you

I don't understand why you call me spammer. My friend please tell my if you know something about SEO because of what you say has nothing to do with reality, is only a pathetic form of throwing mud in one for free.

So you want to sell your site to me, i will give you $1? I'm more generous than you

There is no reality in the SEO Matrix.

two year old aged domain with aged backlinks and valuable keywords are worth at least $100(this is just the domain). this is becuase google holds aged domains in much higher standing then new ones. But the age only starts from where there was one backlink added. a domain 10 years old that just got its first backlink ever is worthless. Also EMD are more valuable(but this is not Exact Match Domain). the "life" is at the end , not the begining of the domain. This domain currently only has 73 referring domains for backlinks and since 2010 it only has 259 referring domains for backlinks so your backlinks are not very impressive, however you do have 4 decent backlinks from buyinsurancearticles which looks like another website of yours. But there are no backlinks worth jumping up and down about. I will look into it a bit more and give you an honest offer in a day or two. But its not worth as much as you might believe. This is strickly from an SEO perspective. could you send me some reports like actual traffic and any earnings? e me at jasonmbeamer => hot mail

Look, I call you a spammer because your website is misleading. If I were a consumer and searched for "life insurance ratings" and pulled up your website - I wouldn't get the information I was looking for.

Isn't spam an attempt to force a message on a consumer that they weren't searching for?

I don't think the keywords for organic listings have a good commerciality rating, meaning, the people typing in your Page 1 keywords don't have their credit card out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back