Life or FE in Maryland?

Yeah, Black or even White is not an issue for me. I am super comfortable with military. My son works with almost 100% prior military and if I can get into that community I am golden. DMV, I had to pull up a map to figure that out. Being from California it is different seeing all of these states within a few hours of each other. I am more of a Suburban agent. Not a lot of what I perceive as Urban here and Rural here is farmland.

Yeah, I may just have to try a test run or two.

Thanks
I really learned this business working debit insurance in the communities surrounding Norfolk, VA. Not having a military background myself, I didn’t pursue the military market. But in a Navy town you couldn’t help but run into plenty of military people in the natural course of business. So I sure learned how to replace VGLI and fill out an allotment form! I knew lots of agents who were killing it working nothing but military. In those days, the Hancock guys from the VA Beach office just spent all day knocking doors in the “Navy ghetto”. No leads, no lists, just straight canvassing. They were doorknocking machines!

Back