Life or FE in Maryland?

Yeah, Black or even White is not an issue for me. I am super comfortable with military. My son works with almost 100% prior military and if I can get into that community I am golden. DMV, I had to pull up a map to figure that out. Being from California it is different seeing all of these states within a few hours of each other. I am more of a Suburban agent. Not a lot of what I perceive as Urban here and Rural here is farmland.

Yeah, I may just have to try a test run or two.

Thanks
I remember looking at a 50 mile radius map (Philly) with an agent from Nebraska. He was astounded at how close NYC was to here.
But to us, it's a world away.:huh:

I remember looking at a 50 mile radius map (Philly) with an agent from Nebraska. He was astounded at how close NYC was to here.
But to us, it's a world away.:huh:

I think my son said he goes through two or three states to get to work. about 45 minutes away. I can not get across the county in 45 minutes.

Looking forward to our first trip. It will be a business trip of course. :1biggrin:

It will be a business trip of course.

About 30 minutes to DC and an hour from Baltimore ... You can sell the SIWL and I'll sell the FE.

That, would be a kick in the ass!

Now West Virginia would require a road trip and an overnight stay, but if your game I'm game. @Baseball7 did a West Virginia road trip a few weeks ago and loved it. It may be time to get @bboman23 out on the road to re-open the Boom Boom Room.

About 30 minutes to DC and an hour from Baltimore ... You can sell the SIWL and I'll sell the FE.

Now West Virginia would require a road trip and an overnight stay, but if your game I'm game. @Baseball7 did a West Virginia road trip a few weeks ago and loved it. It may be time to get @bboman23 out on the road to re-open the Boom Boom Room.

Yeah,,, If I do business overnight on the first trip to see the kid my wife would probably be the one kicking ass. She is little, but she is mean!

If applicable, be sure to notify Delaware if letting non-resident license lapse temporarily. Otherwise, they will assess penalty fee upon future re-entry.:mad:

Man I am ready and willing to make a Boom Boom Room trip whenever you are! :)

Back