Lincoln Heritage Current Reps

LH, con, product is higher priced, If you don't get at least 80% contract, you will struggle to make it. All IMO are not equal, also they hit you 20% for GI,. THE PRO. Training, they will write just about anyone. Leads are ok. They are very Rah,Rah. it is good for the agent that needs training and lead financing. They are not captive, but expect you to write with their leads. They sell the funeral consumer guardian society, as the main selling point. If you like the rah rah, and like to recruit, you can make money. I would recommend, Todd, mark, twilight, efes or securus as my first choices. LH would be my way down the list.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A few months ago we could not have a discussion on LH, or senior life. The threads were attacked and put in the fight club.

Last edited:
I agree with you 100% about the control issue. That is why I try to read everything JD has to post because I believe he tells it how it is and there are no smoke and mirrors.

BTW, I read where you recently picked up Midland. Did you pick them up for any specific reason?

Yeah, I wrote an FE case that lead me to an orphan Midland term. So I converted it to a 20 pay GUL. I wrote another yesterday and am on my way to pick up two more Midland apps in a couple minutes. They have a nice product. We will see on the underwriting.

The worst thing about LH is management. Underline that. The best thing is how quickly they pay commission.

The second worse thing is the ability of management to terminate an agents contract. I was in good standing for four years with LH. Six months ago with out advance warning, my monthly check (pay thru as they call it) did not arrive direct deposit. I had been terminated without notice. To this day I have never received a phone call from management explaining their action. And yes I had been writing business.

Read your contract carefully. Be sure you understand what you are signing. Don't be caught saying "I didn't know that". Ask questions of your manager and come on here and ask.

The second best thing about LH is the home office staff in new business and policy service. They are very knowledgable and they go out of their way to help.

The worst thing about LH is management. Underline that. The best thing is how quickly they pay commission.

The second worse thing is the ability of management to terminate an agents contract. I was in good standing for four years with LH. Six months ago with out advance warning, my monthly check (pay thru as they call it) did not arrive direct deposit. I had been terminated without notice. To this day I have never received a phone call from management explaining their action. And yes I had been writing business.

Read your contract carefully. Be sure you understand what you are signing. Don't be caught saying "I didn't know that". Ask questions of your manager and come on here and ask.

The second best thing about LH is the home office staff in new business and policy service. They are very knowledgable and they go out of their way to help.

Man. Must be the 4 year itch because you and I have the same exact story. It's just that I knew it would happen one day because my RD was and still is a total nutbag! Most LH RD's are.

Assuming there was not due cause. I would re write the whole book if I could. And poach as many agents I could and their books.

The problem with that is the fact that the longer you're with them, the more they f you over. For example...Lincoln sends a letter to not only all of your clients but all of your agents and past agents clients telling them you're no longer with the company and they should call the RD. but what's worse is they send another letter stating that they were informed of a few agents replacing business. And they go on to say that the agent will contact them saying they need to go over their benefits then when they are with the client they will present a new carrier. The letter pretty much scared them into keeping their policy. Anyone wants a copy...I'm sure I can dig it up.

I've seen it done to plenty more agents than just me.

The problem with that is the fact that the longer you're with them, the more they f you over. For example...Lincoln sends a letter to not only all of your clients but all of your agents and past agents clients telling them you're no longer with the company and they should call the RD. but what's worse is they send another letter stating that they were informed of a few agents replacing business. And they go on to say that the agent will contact them saying they need to go over their benefits then when they are with the client they will present a new carrier. The letter pretty much scared them into keeping their policy. Anyone wants a copy...I'm sure I can dig it up.

That letter is nationwide and it doesn't work as long as you don't let it. I wouldn't go around flipping sales I had made in the past BUT if had ever sold LH and they tried that BS with me it would be game on. And I can assure you they would not win.

You should be running an underground railroad bringing their agents to freedom. If they treat you that way they need to be taught that it's not good for them to screw over their agents.

Great, then they would be expecting my call. Or my buddy's call.

Do not take me wrong, I left three books behind before I became my own man. They were clean breaks, mostly. I left the old clients alone, mostly. But if one of them had tried to burn me. I would retaliate with interest. I guess it is just my type A personally. Or maybe it is type AH. :wideeyed:

That letter is nationwide and it doesn't work as long as you don't let it. I wouldn't go around flipping sales I had made in the past BUT if had ever sold LH and they tried that BS with me it would be game on. And I can assure you they would not win.

You should be running an underground railroad bringing their agents to freedom. If they treat you that way they need to be taught that it's not good for them to screw over their agents.

Trust me. It's a life's passion. Not as much as in the beginning as emotion got in the way. But maturity now has me continue to grow as my old RD out of the blue, started contacting me recently. Lol. All because he knows we are growing quickly as one of the best in FE telesales. He thinks he can pull us away from SL and he is greedy.

But when you own your own lead company, you have power. He wants that. But we aren't for sale. And it kills him. That's the mentality of the typical RD with LH. Now his agents and managers all call me in the area. Why? Because I treat my agents like partners.

Not bitches. Sorry for the language. But the home office at LH let's their RD's do whatever they want regardless of the time managers have been with them.

Chew you up. Spit you out. That's LH'a motto.

Hi there ,
I am looking for any agents that are currently with Lincoln Heritage and if you were with them previously the pros and cons.
Thanks,
Paige

Are u saying u cant find enough info on them on this forum to make a decision if they are for you or not? How many post do u need....there's only about a 1000 post on LH on these forums!

Back